Zhurnal Radioelektroniki - Journal of Radio Electronics. eISSN 1684-1719. 2023. №4
pdf) in Russian (
The METHOD OF SYNTHESIS OF THE DIRECTION FINDING ALGORITHM OF THE PRODUCER OF COMBINED SIMULATING AND SELF-COVERING INTERFERENCE IN MONOPULSE PULSED-DOPLER TRACKING RADAR
I.V. Chigir1, S.A. Gorhkov2
1 Military academy of the Republic of Belarus
220057, Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Nezavisimosti ave., 220
2 Limited Liability Company «MilitSoft Solutions»
220090, Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Logoysky trakt, 37
The paper was received March 9, 2023.
Abstract. For meters of angular coordinates of pulse-Doppler tracking radar of escort that implement the method of amplitude instantaneous comparison of radio signals, a methodology for the synthesis of the algorithm of the diversion of the combined imitating and masking jamming (CIM) has been developed. The calculation and comparative analysis of errors of evaluating the angular coordinates of the air target of the CIM-jamming when choosing as sources of veil information: retaliatory noise interference, which leads interference and the reflected air target signal.
Key words: pulse-Doppler tracking radar, combined simulating and masking self-covering jamming, drawing dates of interference.
Corresponding author: Ivan Chigir, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Kanashchenkov A.I., Merkulov V.I. Zashchita radiolokatsionnykh sistem ot pomekh. Sostoyanie i tendentsii razvitiya [Protection of radar systems from interference. Status and development trends]. Moscow, Radiotekhnika. 2003. 416 p. (In Russian)
2. Kupriyanov A.I. Radioehlektronnaya bor'ba [Electronic warfare]. Moscow, Vuzovskaya kniga. 2013. 360 p. (In Russian)
3. Chigir I.V., Gorshkov S.A., Kuzmichev N.K. Analysis of the impact of combined simulating and masking jamming on tracking systems in range and speed of radars for accurate measurement of coordinates. Vestnik Voennoi akademii Respubliki Belarus' [Bulletin of the Military Academy of the Republic of Belarus]. 2018. №1(58). P.71-81. (In Russian)
4. Chigir I.V. Substantiation of a method for protecting monopulse pulse-Doppler tracking radars from combined simulating and masking self-covering jamming. Sbornik nauchnykh statei Voennoi akademii Respubliki Belarus' [Collection of scientific articles of the Military Academy of the Republic of Belarus]. 2021. №41. P.92-99. (In Russian)
5. Chigir I.V. Synthesis of the Bayesian algorithm for detecting and estimating the parameters of correlated response noise interference. Vestnik Voennoi akademii Respubliki Belarus' [Bulletin of the Military Academy of the Republic of Belarus]. 2022. №4(75). P.114-121. (In Russian)
6. Chigir I.V., Gorshkov S.A., Kuzmichev N.K. Device for coherent compensation of correlated cover-pulse jamming in pulse-Doppler tracking radars. Vestnik Voennoi akademii Respubliki Belarus' [Bulletin of the Military Academy of the Republic of Belarus]. 2019. №2(61). P.73-83. (In Russian)
7. Chigir I.V. The device for detecting and estimating correlated cover-pulse jamming in a pulse-Doppler tracking radar Zhurnal radioelektroniki [Journal of Radio Electronics] [online]. 2023. №3. https://doi.org/10.30898/1684-1719.2023.3.6 (In Russian)
8. Leonov A.I. Monoimpul'snaya radiolokatsiya [Monoimpulse radar] Moscow, Radio i svyaz'. 1984. 312 с. (In Russian)
9. Okhrimenko A.E. Osnovy radiolokatsii i radioehlektronnaya bor'ba [Fundamentals of radar and electronic warfare]. Moscow, Voenizdat. 1983. 457 p. (In Russian)
10. Gorshkov S.A. Osnovy radiolokatsii. Radiolokatsionnoe izmerenie koordinat i parametrov dvizheniya tselei [The basics of radar. Radar measurement of coordinates and target movement parameters]. Minsk, Military Academy of the Republic of Belarus. 2017. 181 p. (In Russian)
11. Builov E.N., Gorshkov S.A. Monoimpulse radar radar for range and angular coordinates with broadband probes. Zhurnal radioelektroniki [Journal of Radio Electronics] [online]. 2021. №6. (In Russian)
12. Barton D.K. Radar Equations for Modern Radar. Boston; London. Artech House. 2013. 428 с.
Chigir I.V., Gorhkov S.A. The method of synthesis of the direction finding algorithm of the producer of combined simulating and self-covering interference in monopulse pulsed-dopler tracking radar. Zhurnal radioelektroniki [Journal of Radio Electronics] [online]. 2023. №4. https://doi.org/10.30898/1684-1719.2023.4.4 (In Russian)