A.P. Anyutin 1, T.M. Khodykina 2
1 Kotelnikov Institute of Radioengineering and Electronics of Russian Academy of Sciences, Fryazino Branch, Fryazino, Vvedensky sq., 1, Moscow region, 141190 Russia
2 I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Bol'shaya Pirogovskaya Str., b. 19 s.1, Moscow 119048, Russia
The paper was received July 30, 2021
Abstract. In this work, the wavelet spectra were calculated and studied for time series representing the dynamics of the new cases of coronavirus infection in France, Sweden and China. It was found that the Wavelet spectra for these countries have characteristic different-scale internal cycles, the number of which depends on the nature of the quarantine activities. It was detected that structure of the Wavelet spectra, their duration is practically independent of the geographic location, density and population size.
Key words: wavelet spectra, Daubechies wavelet, dynamics of new cases of coronavirus infection in France, Sweden and China, pandemic, COVID-19, quarantine activities.
1. Statistics of the coronavirus in the world: by countries today. GOGOV.ru. https://gogov.ru/covid19/world
2. Smolentsev N.K. Basic theory of wavelets. Wavelets in MATLAB. Moscow. DMK Press. 2009. 448 p. (In Russian)
3. Dyakonov V.P. Wavelets: from the theory to the practice. Moscow. СSLON-R. 2002. 440 p. (In Russian)
Аstaf ҆eva Н.М. Wavelet analysis: basic theory and some applications. UFN. 1996. V.166. №11. P.1145-1170. https://doi.org/10.3367/UFNr.0166.199611a.1145 (In Russian)
4. Dremin I.M., Ivanov O.V., Nechitailo V.А. Wavelets and their applications. UFN. 2001. V.171. №5. P.465-501. https://doi.org/10.3367/UFNr.0171.200105a.0465 (In Russian)
5. Аnyutin А.P., Моrоzov D.S. Wavelet analysis Kondratev series. Nelinejnyj mir [Nonlinear world]. 2012. V.10. №10. P.696-699. (In Russian)
6. Daubechies I. Ten Lectures on Wavelets. Soc. Ind. Appl. Math. Philadelphia. 1992. 357 p.
7. Chui К. An Introduction to Wavelets. Academic Press. 2016. 233 p.
Anyutin A.P., Khodykina T.M. Wavelet analysis of the dynamics of waves of coronavirus infection in France, Sweden and China. Zhurnal Radioelektroniki [Journal of Radio Electronics]. 2021. No.8. https://doi.org/10.30898/1684-1719.2021.8.8 (In Russian)