analysis is made of the method for obtaining the dependence of the intensity on
the time of the pulses acting on the system from the response of the system. The
shape, frequency and intensity of the pulses vary in an arbitrary way. The
pulse duration is shorter than the relaxation time of the system to a steady
state. The optical impulses are reconstructed from the time dependence of the conductivity
of the photoresistor. The photoconductivity kinetics in this case is determined
by the dependence of the rate of generation on time and depends to a small
extent on the rate of recombination of electrons and holes. Analysis of the
emission of a luminescent source makes it possible to obtain a time dependence
of the intensity of ultraviolet radiation causing luminescence.
Keywords: impulse excitation, recombination
mechanisms, kinetics of photoconductivity, distortions,
recovery of impulse.
Lang, H.G. Grimmeiss, E. Meijer, and M. Jaros, Complex
nature of gold-related deep levels in silicon, Phys.
Rev., 1980, Vol. 22, pp. 3917 – 3925.
2. A. Milnes, Deep Impurities in Semiconductors. Wiley, New York, 1973; Mir,
Moscow, 1977.568 p.
3. Bagraev N.T., Gusarov A.I., Mashkov V.A.
Spin-dependent processes in one dimensional disordered dangling-bond systems in
Sov. Phys. JETP, 1987,
Vol. 65, No3, pp.548
4. Bagraev N.T., Gusarov A.I., Mashkov V.A.
Spin-correlated electron transfer along broken bonds in semiconductors.
Sov. Phys. JETP, 1989, Vol. 68, No 4,
5. Smith R.A., Semiconductors.
Cambridge, New York, Cambridge University Press, 1978, 523p.
6. Bagraev N.T., Mashkov V.A.
A mechanism for two-electron capture at
deep level defects in semiconductors.
Solid State Commun.,
1988, Vol.65, pp. 1111–1118.
7. Goryunov VA, Grishaev V.Ya., Nikishin E.V. On the change in lifetimes of
charge carriers under pulsed photoexcitation in silicon with deep impurity
centers. University proceedings of
Volga region. Physics and mathematics sciences, 2011, No
4, pp. 118 – 126. (In Russian)
8. Denisov B. N., Nikishin E.V. Investigations of the Kinetics of Nonequilibrium
Carriers in a Semiconductor by the Average Value of the Photoconductivity under
Periodic Optical Excitation. Semiconductors, 2014, Vol. 48, No 2,
pp.163 – 166.
9. Mekhitarian V.M., Partamyan H. V. High-speed photodetectors of pulsed
radiation based on "inertial" photoresistors and photodiodes.
Soviet Physics: Technical Physics,
1982, Vol. 52, No. 9, pp. 1900 - 1902.
10. Goryunov VA, Grishaev V.Ya., Nikishin E.V. Kinetics of photoconductivity
during excitation by high-frequency pulses.
University proceedings of Volga region. Physics and mathematics sciences,
2012, No 4, pp. 242 – 250. (In Russian)
11. Nikishin E. V., Peskova E. E. Nonlinear distortion arising from the
restoration of high-frequency optical excitation.
Zhurnal Radioelektroniki - Journal of Radio Electronics, 2015. No
9. Available at: http:jre.cplire. ru/jre/sep15/3/text.html. (In Russian)
12. Nikishin E. V. On the Applicability Boundaries of the Restoration Method for
the Temporal Shape of Modulated Optical Signals with a Frequency Higher than the
Boundary Frequency of a Photoresistor. Semiconductors, 2014, Vol. 48, No.
11, pp. 1526–1529.
13 G. Korn and T. Korn, Mathematical Handbook for Scientists and
Engineers. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1967; 1968.
14. Aksenenko MD, Baranochnikov M.L. Receivers of optical radiation.
Directory. Moscow, Radio and Communication Publ., 1987. 296 p. (In Russian)