1. Razevig V.V. , Bugaev
A.S. , Chapursky V.V. The comparative analysis of classical and multistatic
microwave holograms focusing.
-Radioengineering, 2013, N 8. pp. 8-17. (In Russian)
2. KrayniyV. I. Semenov AN, Chapursky V.
Focusing single-frequencymultistatic Radioholograms method nonequidistant
fastFourier transform. VIII All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference
"Radiolocation and radio communications" (Russia, Moscow, 24-26
November 2014), Reports, Moscow, 2014. pp. 77-81. (In Russian)
3. Chapursky V.V. Receiving radio
holographic images of objects on the basis of sparse antenna MIMO type arrays
with single-frequency and multifrequency radiation. Vestnik Bauman MSTU
Ser. Instrument, 2011,
¹ 4, pp. 72-91. (In
4. Chapursky V.V. Synthesis of radio
images of objects by means of a linear antenna array type MIMO.
Vestnik Bauman MSTU, 2012,
¹ 7, pp. 115-123.
5. Zverev V.A. Radiooptics. Moscow: Soviet Radio
6. Zhuravlev A.V., Razevig V.V., Chizh M., Ivashov S., Bugaev A., Kokoshkin A., Korotkov V. Data Acquision, Processing, and Visualiszation in Microwave
Holography with Probe Tracking abd Positioning on Video. 2016 16th
International Conference of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR). URL:
7. Kokoshkin AV, Korotkov VA, KV Korotkov, Novichikhin EP Restoring the image on the hologram partly measured. X
All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference "Radiolocation and radio
communications", (21 - 23 November 2016, Moscow), Reports, Moscow, 2016. pp.180-183.
Reference to this
A method of measuring radioholograms.
A.V. Kokoshkin, V.A. Korotkov, K.V. Korotkov,
Zhurnal Radioelektroniki - Journal of Radio Electronics,
2017, No. 1. Available at http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/jan17/1/text.pdf.