Zhurnal Radioelektroniki - Journal of Radio Electronics. eISSN 1684-1719. 2020. No. 5
Full text in Russian (pdf)
UDC 537.874 + 537.877 + 621.37
Synthesis and analysis of radio wave systems for time-scale transformation of non-stationary fields of signal radio vision of subnanosecond resolution.
G. V. Kulikov, M. S. Kostin, D. B. Petlenko, A. D. Yarlykov
MIREA - Russian Technological University, prosp. Vernadskogo, 78, Moscow 119454, Russia
The paper is received on April 20, 2020
Abstract. The scientific and practical problems in the field of registration of ultra-wideband signals of radio images of active radio vision are highlighted. It is noted that in order to achieve superresolution of signal radio images containing information on the radiophysical and electrodynamic parameters of inhomogeneities of stationary and non-stationary material media, it seems possible to solve the technical problem of recording the actual profile of the radio image, rather than its envelope, using time-scale transformation of ultrashort radio pulses. The analysis of the parametric comparison of the stroboscopic modes of the time-scale transformation (TST) of ultrashort-pulse non-stationary signals of real and equivalent time is performed. It is shown that real-time TST-converters are inferior to equivalent time converters in a number of indicators, since they are not capable of achieving subnanosecond resolution. An analytical model of the waveguide TST-converter, as well as its software-numerical interpretation in the SciLab Xcos program environment, has been developed. The dynamic processes and the stability mode in the channel of the USP TST-converter are investigated. Analytical expressions are obtained for the transient and impulse characteristics of the TST-converter.
Key words: signal radiovision, USP, non-stationary field, time-scale transformation, equivalent conversion time, subnanosecond resolution, transient response, impulse response, dynamic range, stability.
1. Kulikov G.V., Kostin M.S. Registration and authentication of non-stationary fields of USP signals of radio-vision of subnanosecond resolution. Zhurnal Radioelektroniki - Journal of Radio Electronics. 2019. No. 11. Available at: http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/nov19/2/text.pdf DOI 10.30898/1684-1719.2019.11.2
2. Budagyan I.F., Kostin M.S. Attack digitization of ultrashort pulses in hybrid radio-photon scanning systems. Zhurnal Radioelektroniki - Journal of Radio Electronics. 2016. No. 3. URL: http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/mar16/5/text.pdf (In Russian)
3. Budagyan I.F., Kostin M.S. Methods applied to digital processing of ultrashort pulse signals upon estimating a small angular deviation of phase-distributed radio pulses in the radiosensory vibrometrological diagnostics system. Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics. 2015. Vol.60. No.8. P. 871-879. DOI: 10.7868/S0033849415080033
4. Budagyan I.F., Kostin M.S., Shil’tsin A.V. Strobe-frame sampling of subnanosecond radio pulses. Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics. 2017. Vol.64. No.5, P.512-518. DOI: 10.7868/S0033849417050047
5. Kostin M.S., Boykov K.A. Cyclo-generative systems of attack digitization of sub-nanosecond radio pulses in radio vision. Inzhenernaya fizika - Engineering Physics. 2018. No. 1. P. 41-47. (In Russian)
6. Kostin M.S., Boykov K.A. Cyclo-generative systems for high-speed digitization of non-stationary subnanosecond processes. Zhurnal Radioelektroniki - Journal of Radio Electronics 2017. No. 6. Available at: http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/jun17/8/text.pdf (In Russian)
7. Kostin M.S., Boykov K.A., Kotov A.F. High-accuracy methods for cyclic-like aclock digitization of subnanosecond signals. Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics. 2019. Vol.64. No. 2. P.168-171. DOI: 10.1134/S0033849419020104
8. Kostin M.S. Subnanosekundnyye signaly i tekhnologii: uchebnoye posobiye [Subnanosecond signals and technologies: a training manual]. Moscow, MIREA - Russian Technological University, 2018. 110 p. (In Russian)
9. K.A. Boykov. Development and research of a radio-pulse regeneration system for high-speed stroboscopic digitization devices. Zhurnal Radioelektroniki - Journal of Radio Electronics 2017. No. 6. Available at: http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/jun17/8/text.pdf (In Russian)
Kulikov G.V., Kostin M.S., Petlenko D.B., Yarlykov A.D. Synthesis and analysis of radio wave systems for time-scale transformation of non-stationary fields of signal radio vision of subnanosecond resolution. Zhurnal Radioelektroniki - Journal of Radio Electronics. 2020. No. 5. Available at http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/may20/3/text.pdf. DOI https://doi.org/10.30898/1684-1719.2020.5.3